As a Software Developer on the Rublon product development team, you will help our engineers build a modern multi-factor authentication solution. Together with the team, you will help provide a solid foundation upon which features can be built and make it easy to do the right thing in designing, development, and deployment of our products.
- Experience solving problems preferably in highly scalable web applications
- A good understanding of OOP and design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, testability, and maintainability of code
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Able to work constructively in a group, not led by ego
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies
- Care about contributing to amazing work culture and environment
- Love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
- Experience with distributed systems
- You’ve built software that runs on AWS
- Experience with Active Directory or other directory services
- Knowledge of encryption, authentication, and authorization
Bring your development skills to our talented group of excellent software engineers. We’ll work together toward our goal of making security simple to understand, easy to implement, and seamlessly integrated into the world’s most popular software products.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org